rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Captain Ahab drops his anchor in Orlando!

Captain Ahab drops his anchor in Orlando!

Quote: (01-20-2014 09:37 AM)TheMachinist Wrote:  

I lived in Orlando for 2 years.I used to hang daily at the Orlando Ale House I believe it was called.It's right near Universal.Cool spot lotsa chicks.Mostly local with the occasional outta towner.For clubs you can't really go wrong with any of the downtown spots.Zuma Beach Club and Have A Nice Day Cafe were the big ones.Both have since changed names though but downtown in general is dope.There are lotsa apartments down there to if your pockets will allow.That would make for dope logistics.Again downtown,City Walk and I-Drive are the prime spots.I personally liked I-Drive just because you can do some of the best shopping in the world.Eat a nice meal at one of the dozens of restaurants then make your way to one of the bars on I-Drive first,hop to City Walk and then close it out downtown.No problem for you cause you dont drink so driving wont be a issue.There may be some stuff near UCF but I honestly never hung out in that area.

Cool. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the information.

Messages In This Thread