rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Sapeurs

The Sapeurs

I saw this advert about a week ago at this stage and was kind of hoping someone else would mention it (I'm trying to smash some exams) but upon a forum search I found only iWin mentioning them.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-28394....ht=Sapeurs

Anyway after watching this Advert, I realised something but it wasn't the fact that these Gentlemen are "peacocking" or whatever, it is the fact that they live in a country ravaged by War, Malaria and a rake of other problems...

Quote:Quote:

The war is the world's deadliest conflict since the Chinese Civil War, killing 5.4 million people since 1998. More than 90% were not killed in combat, dying instead from malaria, diarrhea, pneumonia and malnutrition, aggravated by displaced populations living in unsanitary and over-crowded conditions that lacked access to shelter, water, food and medicine. Forty seven percent of those deaths were children under five

...A Country with the second lowest GDP per capita in the World (But only because Syria hasn't been measured)
And yet, they dress better than half the schmucks in the West.

Point of this spiel was in hope that before you put on that dirty t-shirt you wore yesterday with the stains of your last meal on it, you'd think of these boys and realise that you are being a lazy fuck. That if some poor bastards can afford to buy a nice shirt and a pair of slacks, that maybe, just maybe you might be able to rival their attempts.

Hopefully, you'll up your dress especially during the day.
I swear to you that you'll notice the difference. I know I have.

No excuses.

Messages In This Thread