rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nootropics Thread

Nootropics Thread

Quote: (03-27-2014 03:02 AM)T and A Man Wrote:  

I've been using aniracetam for 2 months now and I thought I'll add my experience.

It's not illegal nor legal in Australia, it is recognised as having no status. In our nanny state it may not remain that way for too long. I bought 100g in powder form and dose around 700mg.

I was mainly after the increased focus side, and since taking it I've been obviously benefitting from the cognitive enhancement and slightly relaxed mood.

The first time I took it was the most vivid, particularly the first point and the anxiety sensation.

Increased focus, I was able to shift myself, mood wise, a lot easier. Distractions were less effective, and to be honest I felt acute anxiety if I was goofing off, the sort of sensation you get at university when you've left an assignment to the last minute.

Mood enhancement, well I was able to talk more freely to those i wanted to. Client meetings and such, words came more freely, it was only ever so slightly but i could recognise it. it didn't make a difference in regards to deadshits. I still wanted to avoid them, it made no improvements.

Cognitive improvement, hard to say. I have engaged in some more complex tasks recently, the frequency of which was wbnormally high. I can't really control for it as I didn't have a sufficient comparison. I can't dismiss it and I would assume a bias towards yes because of the increased frequency I mentioned, but it wouldn't be honest to assert an outright yes.

The half life is in the range of 2.5-3 hours, and normally that would take me to lunch. i am the sort of guy who powers up to lunch and clears 70%+ of my daily workload by then, so it was good for me that way.

I mad sure not to use any on weekends, or even days I know I got hardly any work as to ensure I would not increase my tolerance.

On the aspect of criticism, it isn't that potent.

The effects are still only acute, if you don't want to change, you won't. Today I took a double dose for the first time, and went for a job interview. Relating to the mood enhancement I found it very comfortable to talk, but again it receded around lunch, so as expected, increased dosage does nothing for longevity.

How were the after effects?

Messages In This Thread