rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nootropics Thread

Nootropics Thread

Quote: (10-10-2018 01:18 PM)Player_1337 Wrote:  

Has anyone tried any of the Genius Joy products?

4 caps for THAT little dosage? I have no doubt these ingredients actually work, but they're in such a low dosage i don't think you would notice much. 60$ for a 25 day supply? Come on.

I see how these can stack together, it seems legit but let's break it down. It's basically a few key vitamins you can get from any multivitamin, mixed with

L-Tyrosine 350mg (recommended dosage 500-2000mg) (personally i do 2000mg to feel the effects)
Rhodiola Rosea 300mg (recommended dosage 3000-6000mg)
Panax Ginseng 250mg (recommended dosage 200-400mg)
5HTP 100mg (recommended dosage 300-500mg) (personally i do 500mg to feel the effects).
L-theanine 100g (recommended dosage 200mg) (personally i do 400mg to feel the effects).

Recommended dosage source: https://examine.com/ it's very reliable with scientific studies and tests for each supplement.
Note: The recommended dosage is the bare minimum for an effect/safest, so it's actually higher numbers you're looking for if you want to experience the effects optimally.

That's so underdosed. If you've tried these before, i doubt you will notice much difference, but if your receptors are virgin for this kind of supplementation it could benefit you. Seeing as the reviews are mostly positive this is my conclusion. Could also be a strong placebo.

Coffea arabica i don't have experience with and S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe) seems to be the only one dosed normally, at 1000mg.

Messages In This Thread