rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl suggests the spot?

Girl suggests the spot?

Quote: (01-16-2014 11:02 AM)SDGuerro Wrote:  

Thanks; to be honest I was surprised too but I've been doing things differently and reading action over what girls say lately since reading bang and getting on here. She came across as more conservative than she is so I hit her up and planted a seed for next week just so she didn't feel like the slut she is[Image: smile.gif]. She told me she was going to send a boob pic which she sent quickly after our convo along with a few pics of her modeling new sexy outfits. Thanks roosh and forum

I wouldn't necessarily call her a slut. Females are just much, MUCH more likely to be receptive to physical escalation if she is intensely attracted to you and you keep her on her toes, so she feels like she just wants to be completely overwhelmed by you. Too many guys get caught up in calling girls sluts who get physical with them quickly without really looking at the surrounding situation.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread