rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iran Datasheet

Iran Datasheet

Wow. Great input. As for your questions and comments...

Yes, I found weed in both Isfahan and Shiraz and it was STRONG. Too strong. I had connections in Shiraz. In isfahan we actually got some from a Polish guy who had been travelling the country for a month. I actually would have preferred hash but wasn't offered.

As for online game, I didn't use Tinder (although the numbers in Tehran are growing massively) I just publicly posted the details of my trip on certain social media sites and a ton of men and women reached out to me. PM me for details.

As for Farsi, I actually did a whole course of Pimsleur before the trip. Regardless, the level of English there was surprising!

As for house parties we were even invited to one with 75 people!... but couldn't go as the trip was so short [Image: sad.gif] We just hit experienced small house parties with just of people. Ratios were pretty even.

Messages In This Thread