rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berlin, Germany

Berlin, Germany

I would actually say most of the girls in those pictures are pretty ugly.. berlin has way better prospect.
This is also the high fashiony looking girls.

You can find some bombshell punk rock girls. And I dont think the blonds are all that. I see alot of the natural tanned girls with dark hair to be sexier.

If you end up around Freidrichhain or Kreuzberg. alot of people have that alternative style thats pretty hot if they do it right.
...but you also see alot of those bag lady types

___
One thing ill put out..is try to slyly figure out girls ages..asking what school they go to or mention something that kids like.
I chalk it up to girls being more mature these dayss..and with the lower drinking age here everything starts earlier.
but Ive picked up quit a few girls in the 14-16 range that easily pass for 20. walking around with beer and wine.
I hope youre good at reading people cause girls are getting smarter younger and lying about their ages. dudes two
(i cockblocked a dude)
2 nights ago I spotted this dude that was told me he was 21,but he was already balding and look like he was about 30). He was hanging with the bangin brunette that was about 5'7 nice set of D's. I watched him buy her a drink and chat up..by the end of the night i was making out with her..then she told me she was in 8th grade.

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread