rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berlin, Germany

Berlin, Germany

I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I touched down into Berlin. I had heard it had become a haven for "artists" and bohemian types from around the world, that it had a wicked nightlife, and was also an affordable place to live in (at least until the US dollar decided to commit sepuku).

I happened to get "lucky" and arrived into Berlin during a historical remembrance day related with WW II. This meant that neo-nazi skinheads from throughout Germany come to march and yell at Anti-Fascist demonstrators who also converge on Berlin. In between them were German police, also pulled from around the country, in full riot gear and blocking streets and patrolling the entire town wherever I went.

After snapping a few pics and getting settled, I met with a few local Germans and we hit an area called Prenzlauer Berg, which is a yuppified, slightly artistic area in the former East Berlin. In this area, there's a big complex of beer gardens, bars, and nightclubs called Kulturbrauerei. I was taken to one of these nightclub, although I can't recall the name. The only thing I remember is that it played "mainstream/alternative" music and was NOT the hip hop club which was on the other side of the complex.

As soon as I walked through the door, I spotted an extremely cute German girl (brunette, big eyes, face similar to Rachel Weisz, the actress), give me a long wide-eyed stare. Little did I realize how important recognizing such a stare would become in Europe, where women seem to telegraph what their pussy wants in a very obvious way.

I believe I approached her in a very straight forward manner, and within SECONDS, she was up against me, smiling, rubbing, talking coyly.

The German guys I were with were stunned. They said she was the most attractive woman in the entire club, and I had "hooked up" with her within seconds of even walking into the place. Beginner's luck I guess.

We exchanged numbers, and I met her the next day for a meal, followed by a walk back to my place to get down to business.

The sex with her sucked. Even though we ended up doing it a few more times, she basically would not let me just go at it and ravish her like I like to do. She had some strange complexes which I assume came from some psychological trauma she may have had as a kid. I'm not sure.

In any case, had a few more adventures in Berlin but overall, I wasn't feeling the place. Way too much walking/sitting on the subway, and looking back upon it with perspective, a "sausage fest." The reputation for cheap living, easy drugs, and an endless nightlife scene combined with its location in the former East Germany (which has been decimated by the emigration of young women for the West, leaving only disgruntled unemployed men behind), meant that Berlin has attracted A LOT OF DUDES and it was a city in the middle of a region WITH A LOT OF DUDES. Not a good combination overall.

But definitely worth a visit and given the # of people who flow through there, you'll get laid given time & effort. But time & effort are both things I like to MINIMIZE, so not really a place where you get maximum bang for your "buck"...

Messages In This Thread