rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Excellent metaphorical observation with Jesus nativity scene and wellfare state

Excellent metaphorical observation with Jesus nativity scene and wellfare state

Quote: (01-12-2014 07:50 AM)Lucario Wrote:  

Was going to post this on christmas, but I work overtime on christmas.The nativity scene is a very excellent representation of todays western welfare state system.

For anyone that is catholic, I do not mean to be offensive, it is just a metaphor. I too am catholic.

Mary has the son of god, Jesus which joseph takes care off.

God represents the absent alpha male father.

Joseph represents the beta male provider,
Joseph had trouble providing for Mary and Jesus because he had to run away from the Romans.

The three wise men coming to help out are a representation of the state coming to provide assistant.

And ofcourse Mary is the one who gets attention and support from four men and a god

Kinda freaky, but it is almost like the bible warned of this coming, like they were red pill themselves.

The prophets who wrote about it definitely were trying to hint at more than just a bunch of stories.

According to your metaphor, God(and Catholicism by extension) is encouraging men to be cucks: After all Joseph knew that the kid he was going to raise wasn't is and was cool with it. A good Catholic man should man-up and marry those hoes no matter how many dicks she's taken.

Also the bastard child that Joseph was raising was Jesus, the one who was going to die for all our sins. So are the authors of the Bible implying that illegitimate kids are going to save us all? Go to any hood in the US, fatherless kids can barely hold down a frycook at Wendy's.

I think you're thinking too hard about this, OP.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread