rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Questions that need answering

Questions that need answering

Post your unanswered questions here. The second question bothers me and I think it's something that we need to figure out.

- Why in America do healthy people get called out for their good behavior?
You'll hear it from women especially calling out men with ridiculous comments: "You're so skinny, you need to eat. Have some greasy pizza."
On the other hand, you'll never hear a bitch call out a pudgy man. Something is wrong when healthy people are called out for their positive, deliberate lifestyle while the unhealthy are not for their sloppy and short-sighted actions. Is there something about healthy behavior that makes Americans uncomfortable?

- What is the endgame of game?
Say every man learns game and becames good with women. Will we all be banging left and right? I say no, the 80/20 rule still applies, game evolves - pretend to LTR a bitch and keep the poon on tap. We share a community rotation with our fellow man. Only the top 20% can pull this off, the 80% fester in the mire of a life without sex.

Messages In This Thread