rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

a PUA curse perhaps?

a PUA curse perhaps?

Roosh posted a great line on another post... and it made me think of my experiences over the past 2 years..... having me wonder if those of us learning "PUA" materials are all really cursing ourselves in the end?

Quote: (10-31-2008 12:32 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

you'll find that the people you are eager to show you've changed are no longer even worth your attention.

I've been seeing exactly what Roosh pointed out - constantly.... almost on a weekly basis...

So... does this process ever end?

On each step of my self improvement process, after every woman that I have been meeting & dating, I keep stepping up the standards of what I'm looking for... I 'achieve' the next level of woman and want more and more. Hotter, more intelligent, more successful in her own life. I tolerate less "b.s." from the women I meet. I'm getting pickier.. but is this going to have me looking for perfection, where the perfection I could end up looking for actually never exists?

Can this be PUA "curse" ??

A truth to the old, "careful what you wish for" saying?

Anyone with thoughts?

Messages In This Thread