rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would Roosh do?

What would Roosh do?

Yo Needless.

Unless the circumstances are extreme, I would advise to NEVER try to appeal to a woman's intellect as a means of creating attraction. Women will tell you that "the brain is the biggest sex organ and turn on" blah blah blah. But we all know never to believe what a woman says, only believe the things they do. And really, this is not just specific to women, but since that is who we're talking about...

A good dialogue on the function of the UN in world peace-keeping missions just doesn't get the juices pumping for them. Sure, it's a nice change of pace for the woman that is constantly being hit on. But it doesn't create attraction. It has been my experience that this type of approach will lead you only to the dreaded friend zone, a place that is darn near impossible to escape.

I mean, that is how the classic "nice guy" would look at it: "If I appeal to her intellectual proclivities, I'll be different than all the other guys that hit on her for her looks." And that, my friend, will not get into her pants. Next thing you know, she is meeting you for coffee at Starbucks so she can tell you all her problems about this guy that boned her and who is a "jerk." All the while you're sitting there with a hard-on getting ready to cook spaghetti for her that night. I know because sadly, I've been there.

I agree with Roosh. The only way to try to salvage this is to show her that you're a sexual beast. If that doesn't work, then c'est la vie my friend.

Fortune favors the bold.

Messages In This Thread