rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand... Anyone else find it a bit disturbing?

Thailand... Anyone else find it a bit disturbing?

Quote: (12-21-2010 06:07 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

For the 100 bucks you'd spent in a gogo in BKK, to have fun all night with a or several stripper(s) in the club, then have her join at your place for a sex marathon all night/morning, if you were to do that in Toronto, and I guess in the US too ( please correct me if this is not the case in the US) your 100 bucks would get you 2 local beers and 4 air lap dances where you can't touch the girl with each "lap dance" lasting 1.5 minutes. LOL I once out of curiosity asked a stripper in a Toronto club how much would be take out and she said $750 for one shot or 30 minutes, whichever comes first!!!! Un-fcking-real. For that amount here in BKK, you'd do so much damage that you'd probably require a dick replacement surgery for over usage. LOL

Yeah, that's the same in the US. I think all of North America would probably be similar. The best deal I ever heard from strippers was when two of them once propositioned my friend for $500 total for both of them for all night. but that was a special deal. He is one of the only real naturals that I know, and strippers go for his brand of game. Also, there are some down and dirty clubs around here. Personally, I don't go to strip clubs unless i have to for a social event. I just see it as a waste of cash and time, although the women are nice enough. I just can't take them seriously. But some of the G manifesto's strip club techniques are interesting. I've been wanting to try a few out.

Quote: (12-21-2010 06:07 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Hey Hydro, you've been to LOS? if not, get your butt here man asap, you won't regret it. The country is very beautiful, very good diversity of sceneries, one more breathe-taking than the other, delicious food, very nice and down to earth people, very cheap and girls that will make you go gaga and a night life that will blow your mind. Literally. All for a fraction of a fraction of what you'd pay in the US.

I've been all over the general region, and have had friends that swear by Thailand, but I have never been myself. Between my ESL teacher friend who goes every break he has in Korea for 7 years now, including summers, and my other friends who have been there, I'm caught up on the culture. As much as one can be from anecdotes. But they sold it to me so well, that i use it as my motivation to make my business project successful. My goal is to have a year there before I settle down (if that doesn't change my mind completely). As of late, I've been getting much more anxious for it than i have in the past. I need a break from the US again.

Messages In This Thread