rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand... Anyone else find it a bit disturbing?

Thailand... Anyone else find it a bit disturbing?

As usual, great points Hydro.
Moma, you're right on brother and even when you pay, it's so ridiculously cheap that it can barely be considered "paying". Most times, if you pay, you pay 1K Bahts or about 30 bucks. I don't know about the US, but in Toronto, 30 bucks is just 2 at most 3 freaking drinks in an average club. The other night, I was with a buddy chilling at Soi Cowboy, and at the end, had one of the girls there come to my hotel. She bathed me from head to toe, scrubbed me for a good 5 minutes all over, then we had non stop sex all night long and at the end, she gave me what I would consider one of the top 3 blow jobs of my life with prostate massage and when I came, I was shaking for a minute, I thought I was dying that's how powerful it was. And after that, she gave me one of the most relaxing massages I've ever had. The cost for all this? 30 lousy bucks! I would gladly pay 30 bucks for that kind of service with a great and fun girl over wasting 200 bucks on some stupid attention seeker north american slut in a bar/club in Toronto or anywhere else in NA for that matter with no garantees of her putting out.

And gogos can be very fun, I mean, where else could you spend an entire night, having fun with hot strippers, them giving you hot lap dances and basically doing everything with them right there except sex, all night long, buying girls drinks constantly and at the end of the night, take whichever one you fancy to your place to screw her brains out? and all of that, the evening at the gogo, buying drinks all night for you and the girl, then taking them to your hotel, all that for 100 bucks? It's unreal! It's the ultimate fantasy, boinking hot strippers, who are sexy, hot and tigers in bed! And going clubbing with them and their hot friends is awesome too! Bluewater7, you're spot on that the 9 bucks you spent for your drink and a lady drink at a gogo, is probably the best 9 bucks you'll spend ever!

And if you wanted, shoring is quite easy if you're young, fun and have some social skills and not tight as a jew. I've shored 2 gogo girls so far and had them come to spend the night with me numerous times and going clubbing together with them and their hot friends where they would be buying a bottle and letting me drink for free. You can also focus on non pros but for that, you'd need to go to the malls or play the online game. Met a great, fun and successful woman there, she introduced me to her hot younger colleague and I've went clubbing with both of them numerous times where at the end of the night, all 3 of us, would end up sharing my bed and more if you know what I mean. Everything is possible in Thailand. This country is simply magical and whomever came up with the slogan "Amazing Thailand" got it perfectly right. Each day, I keep witnessing awesome things that make me say "Amazing Thailand" indeed.

Ognnorcali, good post man. Can relate to a lot of stuff you wrote.

Messages In This Thread