rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand... Anyone else find it a bit disturbing?

Thailand... Anyone else find it a bit disturbing?

@ Bluewater - Great post bruh and 100% accurate. I can still hear those screeching Thai girl voices..."heeeeey seeexxxyy blaaackk maaannn"...lol. Annoying as hell but I guess its apart of the experience nonetheless. I was in Pattaya for a few days at the behest of one of my boys this past July and that place has to be the biggest brothel in the world! I scored err shored quite succesfully the three nights I was there and didn't pay a dime with some cool chicks that didnt ask me for anything.

I hit up this one club coincidently named MIXX (http://www.mixx-nightlife.com) nightly around 2am It was a goldmine with bagging chicks and SNL. It wasn't on the famous "Walking Street" where the majority of the nightlife is centered around and seemed to have a better ambience than the whore clubs on Walking Street like "Lucifer" and others. Believe it or not I met one chick who owned a line of beauty salons throughout Thailand from Koh Samui...maybe she got her money from the ho trade? Who knows...

Messages In This Thread