rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Laid off today and need advice

Laid off today and need advice

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the words of advice and encouragement. Looking into everything mentioned in this thread including unemployment benefits, internal recovery and piggy banks.

Apologize again for initially coming off race trollish. Looking back, I was probably looking for confirmation from all of you to assuage a primal fear/insecurity of mine (name and race). Either way, I'm optimistic about my prospects and will do what I need to do to make it work. Besides, I should know better. Thought women factored race heavily but a little time in the gym, travel and seizing my subconscious need for validation from women (aka confidence) led me to believe otherwise. Not only did I conclude pussy is color blind but that there's an abundant supply and that my initial insecurities were illusions grounded upon an subjective reality made up in my mind. Not gonna lie though, took a little work. Hopefully, I internalized some of the same strategies so that developing my career game and continuing to evolve my life game in general wont be as daunting.

Anyway, thanks again for being hearing me out. Been lurking since DCBachelor.com days in 2007. Not gonna lie, experiencing a little fatigue from fat shaming and product whoring but encouraged the value fundamental to this forum's dna, dudes helping each other dudes out, is alive and well.

Messages In This Thread