rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Frivorced, past-the-wall single mom gets even pickier

Frivorced, past-the-wall single mom gets even pickier

The saga of the execrable, frivorced mommy blogger Jenny Erikson continues.

Now, she's disappointed that the husband she dumped without cause does not want to be her emotional tampon and beta orbiter BFF.

This is what entitlement looks like:

Quote:Quote:

I can wish it was all I want, but it doesn’t seem to be in the cards for me. It’s been almost a year since we ended things [who's we? -- notice how she can't even admit that she ended things], and I can count on one hand the number of conversations we’ve had that didn’t involve the logistics of the divorce or the children.

“Just because we’re not married doesn’t mean I don’t want to be friends,” I said. You think I’d know by now not to say such nonsense, but I couldn’t help myself. I wanted a friendship not just for the kids, but also because there are parts of him that I genuinely enjoy -- I did marry him for a reason. No such luck.

He just stared at me and said, “I can’t be friends.”

“What do you mean?” I cautiously asked.

“It’s all or nothing. I can’t be just friends if I can’t have you for my wife.”

And that’s basically it right there. The fundamental personality differences that made it impossible for us to have a mutually satisfying long-term marriage are now making it incredibly difficult for us to have any semblance of friendship, no matter how superficial.

What "personality differences" would those be -- that he expected you to be his wife? Jenny Erikson looks worse by the day. Here's hoping that she gets the fate she deserves: loneliness.

Messages In This Thread