rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Frivorced, past-the-wall single mom gets even pickier

Frivorced, past-the-wall single mom gets even pickier

If you read Return of Kings, you know who Jenny Erikson is. She's the "Most Abominable Christian Wife on the Internet."

She frivorced her faithful, hard-working, provider husband and admitted that "nothing happened" that justified a divorce. Her exact snarky words: "Sorry to disappoint you, but nothing happened."

Jenny is 31 years old and past the wall, as you can see from photos available on the internet:

[Image: abc_gma_boudreau_130305_704x396.jpg]

[Image: mza_6308541495432811191.170x170-75.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Jenny is now re-entering the dating market as a 31-year-old frivorced single mom. Somehow, being older, fatter, and accumulating large amounts of baggage has made her pickier. Her standards are now much higher. No man can get a second date with her unless he "knocks" her "socks off" on the first date.

Her most recent blog article comes close to proving every single red pill axiom in less than 1,000 words. Highlights:

Quote:Quote:

Dating at almost 31, as it turns out, is much different than dating as teenager. You’re shocked, I know.

It was a blind date, and the guy was nice and all, but I probably won’t go on a second date with him. No particular reason -- he was cute (very pretty eyes), established in his career (lawyer), and we shared similar backgrounds (turns out we both went to the same small private university) -- but there wasn’t really anything there that made me feel like I couldn’t wait to see him again.

Regardless, the whole experience got me thinking about what kinds of things might knock my socks off on a first date enough to get me to agree to a second. I’m a heckuva lot pickier this time around, because it’s not just me anymore.

Maybe I’m being persnickety, but hey, I’m a single, working mom -- I’d rather curl up with boxed white wine and a novel than go on a second date I’m not excited about.

Here are 10 tips if you’re trying to impress a single mom on the first date.

Disclaimer: My date committed some, all, or none of these. One or two he aced.

Tip well: I’m dying to see how well you take care of the people that take care of you. Along these lines -- be nice to the waitstaff. [Isn't she generous with other people's money?]

Act interested in what I do too: I love my job! Love love love it. And I’m not just saying that because my boss is likely reading this. I basically get to journal in public. Plus after years of being a stay-at-home mom and working freelance jobs here and there, I’m really proud of my full-timey job that I love and would seriously enjoy the opportunity to brag about it a little.

Don’t expect sex on the first date: I’m a mom. I know where babies come from. The end.

Be yourself: This one is clichéd, I know, but it’s super important. Because if I like the fake you, I’m going to see through you eventually, and if I don’t like the person you’re pretending to be because you think that’s more attractive, then I might not agree to go out with you again. Didja follow that? Bottom-line: Just be real and keep it real. I’m a single mom. I’m pretty unflappable at this point.

I'm sure that criticizing her dates on her blog, for all the world to see, is going to do wonders for her love life.

Here's hoping that Jenny suffers the fate she deserves: to be bitter and alone for the rest of her life.

Messages In This Thread