rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta reminders

Beta reminders

I used to be the sensitive guy, the beta 'orbiter' and it didn't get me anywhere. I changed about 6 months ago, pussy flocked in, life is great.

Occasionally I'll be reminded how I used to be with women, it's somewhat depressing knowing I was in such a pitiful state but the reminders are there nonetheless.

I'll hold frame even with the women I was previously beta with but they do react strangely, I'd been what I would call an 'emotional support machine' for many of these sub-par ladies.

There is no doubt they're attracted to me now more than ever but when they try to talk to me while I'm out on the town, it serves as a somewhat cruel reminder of how I was. I live in a small area so I can't avoid running into them. Looking back I honestly cringe and only have myself to blame. It really puts me off my game when reminders like this crop up.

I can accept who I was and why I acted the way I did (it made sense at the time) but when reminders crop up it totally throws me off my game. Any advice, opinions etc?

Messages In This Thread