rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

News Stations All Reading from the Same Script

News Stations All Reading from the Same Script

At first when I watched this I thought "so fucking what. Of course they're reading from scripts." But I guess the scary part is they're ALL reading from the SAME script. Meaning their content is not created in-house.

So the question is then, where does it come from? And whose agenda?

Also reason for concern is:

Quote:Quote:

In those cases, the wire story will come down and a station reporter or producer will copy and paste it word for word into a newscast. The problem with this policy is that reporters and producers simply take that content as gospel and no one in any newsroom ever bothers to fact check or verify if the wire story is correct. Simply put, in a newsroom, if it is on the wire it has to be true.”

Just some things to keep in mind before taking your truth from the news.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/definit...ripted-is/

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread