rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2014: Changes in Women and the Game
014: Changes in Women and the Game
Quote: (01-21-2014 12:46 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

very high level of self-focus in girls more recently. GPA, degrees, the next career move is on par with obsessive. I think of some of the most nerdy driven handful of kids in my high school and they way they would talk about grades and colleges and this is how many many girls talk about their GPA, career. It is sewn directly to their soul. She would try to bounce the conversion toward me rarely, but with no real direction behind it, like she did not know how to focus and have some fun banter to learn about someone new.

She rifled off like a secretary when it was her turn to talk, it was the way she talked though.

Like I wasn't there, like she was in a sound booth talking into a microphone. She had strong eye contact with me, but I could tell she was very interested and happy to talk about her own life of busy activities and almost seemed to not know that in a social setting you should share in such a way you involve and draw the other person in.

I give her credit that she did not have her phone out, and had her full attention on the conversation. The way she conversed I feel is what I am experiencing lately though. College/ Grad/ Career girls that aren't 100% party girls are so wrapped up in their career, and staying "busy" it's like they see a date with a new guy as a checklist item in the day and not something to try to get a real experience out of.

I don't like it. (ME NEITHER!!). >> I like party girls,<< not because they are easy, but because they aren't so wrapped up in their own shit they forget how to have a joint new experience with guy. Their head isn't filled with checklists.

The chick was honestly attractive, definitely WB multiple times just looking at her, but after our date ended I couldn't imagine kissing her. She had no personal charm. I haven't had this feeling before. I'd usually be happy to be in line to bang an attractive thin blonde co-ed.

If I go on a second date with her I will drink much more. And go to a venue with louder music. Doctor's orders.

I couldn't agree more (especially bolded). It's not just students, it's early career holders. Last year I had 3 dates like this, 2 in particular that resembled this scenario very closely. I'm also learning that the career / "busy body"-minded girls also represent a new breed of college grads, trying to finish off their graduate degrees and have a much lesser ability to practically apply their Master's or Doctorate based learning just based from what I hear come out of their mouths.

After 7 years of straight book learning, how much can the human brain really retain? Maaybe 7-10%?.. 20% of you're a genius, and 40%+ = savant.. ?

A master's degree is the bachelor's of 15 years ago so to speak in earning potential, but really, I've never met so many morons (I mean dumber than most bachelor's degree holders of 20 years ago), women and men alike, with Graduate degrees nowadays.

I suspect they will slowly become a virus to the much needed STEM positions that will propel the U.S.'s service based economy. Tomorrow's leaders. scary.

I think the GL Loser mentality for scanning these girls is becoming more important in person. Kino tests early on are necessary now, you might as well save yourself the hassle of sitting through their pedestal sermon and just walk the fuck out of the date if you can't derail they're 1 tracked babbl-a-thons bout themselves. I think it's a form of digitally induced social anxiety more or less.

I had a solid 8 do this to me for 2 dates - started to go like lectures or a boardroom meeting - so at the end of the 2nd date, I went caveman on her and basically shoved her face in my crotch and she gave me a blow job. That was the last time I saw her because I really couldn't stand her personality based on this behavior.

Messages In This Thread