rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2014: Changes in Women and the Game
014: Changes in Women and the Game
This is an awesome thread.

To echo what others have said - I've also noticed that it's first date bang or nothing. OKC has dropped off, in favor of tinder - but I also see the same girls on Tinder, OKC, & pof, even thought I'm rarely on the later.

I've also noticed women don't debate. I'm used to relationships where if you express disagreement you discuss it, but I've noticed younger women will just leave if they don't get their way. This may be a function of me dating younger women and giving women more no's in the past year.

I'm noticing that lines that used to get a laugh or just be funny, now get me called "rude," a "douche," or "do you even have friends?" Keep in mind, these aren't cocky negs, but bad puns or playful quips that would make my sister giggle when we were little.

It may tie into the seriousness someone else mentioned - about women talking like a job interview on dates. Work people don't know how to joke, and jokes feel like an attack on their fragile status. Adrieana Richdardson syndrome (or whatever that dongle joke ladys name was).

I notice on dates I talk about cool places I've traveled, and they talk about work.

I've noticed women are more comfortable being directly propositioned for sex, or invited on first dates directly to your apartment. Again - this may just be me becoming more comfortable here and getting better results.

Girls have zero fear of unprotected sex, STDs, or pregnancy. It's unnerving.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Messages In This Thread