rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2014: Changes in Women and the Game
014: Changes in Women and the Game
Quote: (01-09-2014 01:13 AM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2014 12:30 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

I've read many posts or blogs that make vague references about when the golden ages of clubs/house music were, when phone and the text game changed, how new ways to date and meet girls have changed the game etc...

I thought a thread specifically targeting the current year could be kept as a log for RVF to add new theories and observations about how things are currently changing in the game with women. As time passes trends should develop and predictions may be seen through.

My personal observation of late is that girls especially (and people in general) often take 5-6 hours+ to return texts. This has made me have to watch my pipeline more closely as I have to forecast about how many texts and hours away it may take to get plans locked down (especially if the girl has to reschedule). Of course this has resulted in more terse and direct texting with much less fucking around.

I would say as recently as 1-2 years ago girls I would get into contact with pre-bang may take 2-3 hours max most of the time if there were interested to get back. Often times we would have short flirty text conversations and we would go back and forth a few messages until someone got busy. Now it seems it is difficult just to start a text conversation.

Am I alone?

I don't if it's my game getting good or times changing, but online game is crazy now.

I think online game dominates from a Game perspective for most guys, unless you are good at Day Game.

Messages In This Thread