rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I alone in this community?

Am I alone in this community?

I'm a dater. If you watch How I met your mother, I'm a 50/50 mix of Ted and Barney.

I'm dating a bunch of Argentine girls, all 8/9's. I day game pulled and insta-dated a Colombian girl. A ten. Fuck you, for me she's a ten. She barely let me make out with her but I got it done after a 2 hour date in which we split the bill on a jar of lemonade. The Argentine chicks are all forgotten, I want to fucking move to Bogota after meeting this girl but my business is here. She's so great, she can fucking move in. I want to suck on her vagina til her forehead caves in.

Back to my point.

I never go for a same night lay, I'd rather whack off. (instant date -> bang daytime is another story) Sweaty. drunk, smelly, awkward afterwards sex has never appealed to me (which is why it is crucial that it takes place at her place *Roosh)

I LOVE to date girls. I LOVE flirting. I LOVE sleeping next to these beautiful things that smell good and blow me when I wake up. I hate hurting them when I move, break up with them, etc. I hate when a girl breaks up with me, I liked her a lot and she was a total babe. My last girl was an Irish/Spanish Argentine, 28 years old and I cried when she broke up with me. There were 6 months where the only other girls I noticed were her friends that she brought into my bed.

To what extent do you guys actually appreciate the company of the girls you are with? Are your jokes because you want to loosen them up for when you try to make out with them or to impress them or are your jokes because you like seeing a babe's face light up because of something you said?

I mean, sex is one thing but sex with someone you can laugh with, drink with, share interests with, hang out in the park with, all on top of just fucking them, I even like to watch hot bitches try on clothes; I really do. Sometimes I take a girl shopping just cause I like her so much I want to see her try on shit and buy my favorite one.

Listen, for a 23 year old, my numbers are really high. Asking me how I did in my last 16 months in South America, mostly Argentina, would be like asking a front line Vietnam vet on his fourth tour if he's ever seen a man die. But those numbers are HALF of what my bros pull. Granted, I wouldn't even talk to a lot of the girls they pull, lots of 6's and 7's.. the occasional 8 get's dated for a week or two and dropped on her head. Their nights out are about drinking, "Wileing out" and fucking at the end.

But I just don't understand it. I think game is good but I just can't and don't think I'll ever wrap my mind around just adding notches, throwing quality girls away, game for game's sake. Game is for people who just haven't learned how to or haven't the means to be a G anyways.

I'm mostly interested in the Roosh's, the G Manifesto's and the Mixxmaster's, the other's on this forum that consider themselves veterans. the question answerers, if you will.

Do you consider game and banging mad hot chicks your lifestyle, no girlfriends, no wives, no emotional connection. Could you cry if a girl broke your heart? Could a girl break your heart? Would you ever get married and not cheat on the girl? If so, how long do you think you can keep up the lifestyle of BANGING BITCHES until those questions become obvious no's.

My Dad tells me about how I need to be careful about girlfriends. That cheating on girls can only happen so many times until it becomes second nature, and monogamy becomes impossible. I'm trying to dial it down to one girl, but these fucking chicks all live with their parents and can't fuck me often enough.

Granted, I've got virtually everything going for me. Young, good looking, athletic, muscular, financially independent (by my own work), a deluxe apartment in the sky, I speak three languages fluently... so sometimes my game is just a matter of getting girls to figure that out and it's really easy to keep them hooked and dating several girls is something I can support financially and at my whim.

I haven't gotten on the forum because I read something a few months ago and was just appalled at the low brow nature of the topic and yanked myself out of it. I wanted to delete my account, change the e-mail on it, I was so embrassed to be associated with the community. I'm over it, I mean there is a bit of decent information buried in the pile of shit.

I LOL'd at a post just a second ago about a day game insta date bang, great pull and I actually believe the story.

I still dig the shit out of Roosh's prose, I hear him when he writes even though he's a monotonous ape man when he narrated his videos, that's what brings me back here.

Sorry for the rambling. My excellent date with what will be my new girl just has me all excited and disappointed with myself for fucking so many randoms. I'm like, not pure enough for her.

Messages In This Thread