rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meet-up question

Meet-up question

Meetup is my forté. I've banged multiple chicks from there and fucked up with tons more when I got to text messaging hell. At least in Europe, the girls are young and hot.

The game plan is easy. Most guys who go to meetups are geeks, and out of all of them there are only some who actually will try to get a girl, and have game. Be the social guy, be fun, and flirt with everyone. Apply game principles, don't give any one girl too much attention early on and later on, isolate and run some comfort game on her and number close. Then take her on a date as per usual.

What really helped my odds was becoming an organizer. We all know women love power, and being an organizer, especially a fun one who makes sure everybody's having a good time, is like being the club owner for a day. Hella social proof and pre-selection as you have the power to talk to anyone and they're all like, "Oh, you're the organizer, right?"

There are a few different kinds of meetups.

1. Social meetups where everyone's out to have fun, it's not a regular thing. Easy to work and you don't have to worry about coming back next time, you can go more aggressive.

2. Social, regular meetups which can be more closed-off to newbies. Be a bit more discerning in who you hit on here. Talk to the other newbies more.

3. Unsocial, purpose-oriented meetups. For example, language exchange or computer-oriented, in the daytime or evening. People are going here for something and may not be receptive to romantic attention. Avoid if you can.

Hope this helps. Ask me more questions if you like.

Messages In This Thread