rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Texting a flake question

Texting a flake question

Thanks Speakeasy, I'm not sure I explained the situation well enough now. Obviously I care enough to post, but it's more along the lines of... damn I want breakfast, but they don't serve it here all day, oh well not a huge deal, I'll have a burger.

The "strike while the iron is hot" is immediately what came to my mind, which is why I said I'm not going to bother playing games here.

That being said, there was a point in time when this would've really irked me, fortunately those days are gone. The only reason I care enough to ask the forum is the convenience factor here. I have another girl I'm banging, but I like to keep more than one now that I know I can; a back-up plan is nice. I'm certainly not one to refuse to text back knowing easy sex is a possibility. If she disappears again, so what, I've already got what I wanted.

Messages In This Thread