rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best destinations for new travelers? (How To Plan a Balling Trip)

Best destinations for new travelers? (How To Plan a Balling Trip)

Quote: (01-06-2014 11:26 PM)TravellingSoldier Wrote:  

You guys agree with scotian in that I should go on a pre-made trip with a company like https://www.freeandeasytraveler.com? It would definitely be the safest way considering I've never done solo, I'm just wondering about the freedom to do stuff without the group... Specifically like the Muay Thai lessons, scuba diving or even a short massage course. Always down to improve my skill set, in any way possible. Women like massages so I figure can't hurt. In SA I'll probably take dancing lessons too lol.

I've actually done 3 trips with Free & Easy and I'd totally recommend em. scotian is right about the ratio, I've never been in a group that wasn't almost completely girls, with 2 or 3 guys mixed in. And they definitely let you do whatever you want. You don't have to stay with the group constantly, you could totally go for muay thai or scuba by yourself if you wanted...but generally the group would be into it too so you'd have friends to bring if you wanted. I've done Thailand, Philippines and Nicaragua with them so feel free to ask me any questions if you're into those spots.

Messages In This Thread