rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best destinations for new travelers? (How To Plan a Balling Trip)

Best destinations for new travelers? (How To Plan a Balling Trip)

Quote: (01-06-2014 11:26 PM)TravellingSoldier Wrote:  

You guys agree with scotian in that I should go on a pre-made trip with a company like https://www.freeandeasytraveler.com? It would definitely be the safest way considering I've never done solo, I'm just wondering about the freedom to do stuff without the group... Specifically like the Muay Thai lessons, scuba diving or even a short massage course. Always down to improve my skill set, in any way possible. Women like massages so I figure can't hurt. In SA I'll probably take dancing lessons too lol.

That's why I suggested the 21 day trip, everything is taken care of and you're surrounded by girls on the trip, of course you can bang some of them but you'll also have social proof when you're with the group at a full moon party with 20,000 drunk retards, if I was 18-25, I would do it, but I"m not. Once you finish the three week group trip, set aside another 2-3 weeks for yourself to do whatever activities you want to do. Actually you can still travel around with the group and even stay at the places they're at. After three weeks you should have a good idea of what places you liked or if you want to go explore other areas, you should have to confidence to do so on your own. Most guys on here are against group travel and myself, I wouldn't do it at my age, but since you're young and not an experienced traveler, I think the group thing would suit you fine. It may not be the most "authentic" way to experience a place like Thailand, the focus is mostly on getting wasted and partying at beaches, which should be what you be after, at your age.

I haven't been to Costa Rica or Peru but they seem like decent places to check out, especially for outdoor activities, I honestly wouldn't recommend Colombia for first time travellers, especially if you're Spanish isn't great. Jamaica can be good if you like smoking dope, drinking rum and chasing black girls, but I wouldn't recommend as its rather expensive, the locals are aggressive hustlers and I get bored there after a week.

Southern Europe can be a good option too, I don't have much experience there but I've heard good things about the Greek islands and southern Portugal (Lagos). Just keep reading data sheets on here and try to figure out something that suits you but like I say, I don't think you can go wrong with Thailand.

Messages In This Thread