rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Club Game Field Report

Club Game Field Report

Update: Battle with flaking field report

So the deal was that the Asian girl was supposed to come over after she got off work last night at 10. Now, I have never really had a strategy for dealing with flakes. In fact, I never even knew there could be a strategy. I got the last newsletter about it from Roosh and while I didn't follow it to the letter and I fucked up a couple things (I couldn't remember it all), I know it paid off.

Around 10:32 this series of txts comes in, and the typical 15-20 min reply time was in full effect.

Her: hey...

Me: Are you off?

Her: yeah

Me: Oh good. Come see me!

her: haha ummm where?

Me: *gives addy*

13 mins pass so I send another message

Me: AHEM!

2 more mins till reply

Her: Lol! Idk if thats a good idea..

Me: Aww don't be concerned. I promise to be mostly a gentleman as long as you promise to give me a kiss or two.

Her: Haha a kiss or two? Lol!

Me: I bet ur worried cause you have no self control. U saucy little minx u!

Her: hahaha omg!

At this point I'm thinking it's 50/50 so I decide to call her and give her a guilt trip as per the instructions in the newsletter. I decide to tell her the reason I'm calling is because I'm doing some yoga stretching and texting is getting in the way and I'd rather just talk to her on speaker phone. I start stretching to get into character and call. It goes to vm after 2 rings. Goddamn it. I leave a breezy message along these lines. "Hey *** I'm just here doing some yoga and you're ruining my chi by making me text. Anyway, I don't want you to feel awkward about coming over. I just wanted to see you because I'm going to be pretty busy all next week. k bye"

Another 2 mins and she texts "I'll call you right back K!"

I wait 3 mins and text "yep"

She calls me and tells me she was watching Desperate Housewives.

Me: Hey, look. You didn't have to flake on me. You could have just told me. I guess it's too late to hang out now....

Her: What do you mean?

Me: Well you're over there in your grandma's bathrobe with curlers in your hair watching DH eating icecream....

Her: haha no I'm not! And I didn't flake on you. You flaked on me.

Me: Oh yeah? How's that?

Her: You just said it was too late to do anything.

Me: That's because you're over there watching TV with all your cats and knitting sweaters...

Her: Omg. It's my favorite show and I watch it every Sunday.

So now she's wanting to come over again. Btw she's 21 and about 5'1 and maybe 90 lbs. I'm 6'2 and 210. I know she's nervous but we get off the phone with her telling me to text her directions.

I do and it takes her another excruciating 40 mins to get here.

She shows up and I walk outside to hug her and it's like a wet noodle. Almost no response. I bend down to kiss her and she turns her cheek well in advance. There is no trace of the affection she was giving me the previous night. We go to my room where I have a couch and I throw in The Life Aquatic. She has never heard of Wes Anderson in her life. We get on the couch and she is sitting on the opposite side. I lay down and try to pull her down to and she gives me resistance but comes down. She smells amazing, and I can feel her heart beating against my chest. I lay still and comfortably stoke her shoulder with the arm that's around her. About 1/2 way through the movie (and it's a long movie) she finally starts lightening up. She starts playing with my hands and I'm just tickling her forearms. I push her chin up and go for a soft kiss. She tries to turn her head slightly and I whisper that she still owes me 2 kisses. She smiles and let's me kiss her. I've found that kissing with your lips closed is the most seductive way to start this off. You kiss the girl like this long enough until she starts parting her mouth. Anyway, before long we are in full on make out session.

Brief physical description: Her hips are about the width of the span of my hand. She is a miniature hot ass girl with epic proportions. She has a little bubble ass and the smallest little implants I've ever seen. Her face is beautiful. She looks like a little doll. I have never made out with a girl as tiny as her. My hands are squeezing her little legs and ass. Just because of the size of her ass my fingers can brush up against her little pussy. I can feel it through her tights. She lets out and involuntary moan and I continue to indirectly brush my fingers against it. We go to my bed and I put her hand on my junk. This is super hot, I start rubbing her pussy under her tights and it is so tight and small. Shaved. Perfect. I pull her tights down and go down on her for a while. She's nervous for me to do that but, I have to taste that perfect pussy. I'm wondering how I can fuck this girl because she's so small. I come up and just whip out my dick and start rubbing her. She arches her back and I know its on for sure. That girl was so damn tight and wet, it was creamy. I fucked her raw and she felt so damn good I had to relax a shit load of times because I was about to blow it. I turned her little ass over and she had a tattoo on her hip in a sexy little lettering that said "If you want peace, prepare for war". I thought that was fucking awesome!

I could go on and on. I don't think I can get tired of this girl. She's coming over again tonight.

Messages In This Thread