rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Openly slutty girls

Openly slutty girls

On being openly slutty:

First off: they are nowhere as slutty as they project. They do it for attention.

Example: this hit my FB feed recently. Chick was a former fatty who lost enough to actually become bangable.
"Grandpa: When are you going to give me some grandkids?
Me: Trust me, I've been practicing"

40 likes. bunch of thirsty dudes wanting to "practice" with her commented. She "liked" their comments back, I'm sure this gave beta-boy an insta-boner.
I commented "I'm sure your grandpa would be proud to see how you broadcast your classiness to everyone on facebook"
Within an hour the status was deleted.

She got what she wanted. She got the social validation of her inner tribe and she got the assurance of available sex from all the thirsty dudes. That's why they post shit like that.

Only when someone (me) finally called her out and gave her disapproval did she question herself and remove the status.

I've known this girl for years. She isn't a huge slut. It was the holidays and she was single, she need the attention and validation.

On banging sluts:

I'm a big believer that having a player reputation is a good thing. Girls you haven't banged are more likely to find you attractive and wonder what the fuss is about. Girls you have banged are easy to manipulate because they always assume your banging someone and will try to compete for your attention. It amazes me how many times I will tell a chick I'm busy, and she automatically assumes I'm banging someone.

A player reputation is good. A beta reputation is bad. A player wont chase a known slut. A beta will not only chase her, but he will be happy in locking down a known slut, as his male hamster makes him believe he was the best of the previous 50 cocks she has seen.

So dont chase sluts, but bang away if the opportunity presents itself.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread