rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women really love violent guys

Women really love violent guys

I am sure this is nothing new to most of you but because we learn by repetition, I thought I should let you guys know what happened to me new years night.

So I have been dating this chick for few months, new years night we were out, walking to a local concert here. 3 kids came up to me and started asking me for money, I told them that I didn't have any money and told them to leave..they kept on bothering me and I just kept on telling them ''no money''..they move to my girl and started asking her for money..one of them now touches my girl..I thought ''fuck it, this is enough''. I was drinking a cup of whiskey..walked up to one of them and kicked on his ass..the other one tried to react, i threw my alcohol on his face like the barbershop and when I approach to hit him..they all ran away.

Minutes after I had a small altercation with some security guards (it was very very short..no punches involved, no serious arguments) and on that same night, it was the first time that my girl ever said that she loves me. She couldn't stop saying that shit till today, I literally clocked that she completely fell in love with me after that night.

And this was not the first time that this shit happens to me. The previous girl I was semi dating, fell in love with me right after I slapped on her face really hard.

It's like acts of aggression really makes women fall for you. Capability of violence is big in terms of attracting women.

Just a reminder.

Messages In This Thread