rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

AMA on the Red Pill Reddit with myself Christian McQueen LIVE Now

AMA on the Red Pill Reddit with myself Christian McQueen LIVE Now

^

Hey, didn't mean to make this all about me. Just trying to give props to the guy.

She's working on the movie, off-camera. Taken my body measurements for costuming choices, and repeatedly seen me in (violent, dangerous) character at rehearsals. I'd file it under Highest Status Man In Her Social Circle game, and suspect it was *familiarity* that was the big selling point for the age difference. I doubt I could have successfully cold-approached her at my age. She's had time to wonder and fantasise about me, and spin the hamster to rationalise the age difference, so the ice was already well-thawed by the time we got together in a casual social setting for me to run game on her.

McQueen's given me a couple of solid post-release ideas that I know will work with other girls through their casual arrogance. It'll be interesting to see how even a small amount of fame might change game.

Messages In This Thread