rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuba for new year

Cuba for new year

Hello I've just got back from Cuba after ten day holiday .. Unfortunatly with the gf but I'm
Red pill and a perv at heart so here are my thoughts :

Havana is a shit hole . Expect to be pestered continuously for taxi rides , cigars, trips here there and everywhere .
The locals are friendly , it's not 'unsafe ' but they are cheeky .. This gets tiring after about 2 days.
It's very hot , took me a few days to get used too.
Areas of Havana are like waking around in old
Skool Romania .. Dirt everywhere, broken sewers , acrid smells , stray dogs etc.
Prices are cheap / very reasonable but finding places to actually spend the money can be tricky .. The shops have very little to offer .

The intersting stuff :

Ok so I did the 'tourist' thing ie hotel , coach transfers etc . But all the time I was letching and my general thoughts were it's a real mixed bag ranging from fat dark haired chicks to tall thin light tanned girls .
All seemed friendly . I'd i was too return id try it on with all the chamber maids / bar staff / hotel lot for starters and then try street game . I can't imagine you'd get blown out harshly as they seem happy to talk but do beware they may want to ultimately sell you something or direct you somewhere ( for 1 peso of course )

I saw some goddesses on the streets but mainly the average was quite low .
Maybe rocking baller game would work to literally just blow the hot ones away with your cash and style . Remeber it's a poor Country but they didn't strike me as 'desperate '.

One final thought , there's lots of jail bait out in school uniforms ( it's standard issue ) but the ones with the brown skirts ( iirc ) are 'senior ' and at technical college ie. Legal [Image: wink.gif] saw many holding hands with normal dudes in their 20s ..go get yourself a Lolita looking 18yr old in a school uniform lol

There's loads I haven't mentioned but in summary I found it too be an odd place but like I say I was with the gf so game was on a back burner . Maybe I'd revisit and try to get a flag .i imagine it's doable .
After Havana I went to a resort .. Rubbish for game unless you strike out with a traveling pair of hotties .

Messages In This Thread