rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuba for new year

Cuba for new year

Quote: (12-13-2010 08:56 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

Salsa dancing in Cuba, well you'll learn from the pros.... In Toronto, salsa lessons cost in the range of $60 per hour, while in Cuba, the monthly salary ranges from $20-$30 per month. Now, if one is interested in doing an intensive salsa regiment to learn it, it'll be wayyy cheaper than in Toronto. What is the price you are paying for salsa lessons and website?

As for meeting girls, you will have guys who can find you them, or you can just find them yourself by being friendly. Ask around, where is the hot spot to party on any particular night and go from there.

If you venture towards playa Matanzas, there is a place called La Salsa. Lots of girls. My buddies went on a Saturday night, and girls outside were asking them to help pay their cover, thinking they would get some easy action, well in the end of the night the did. However, when they walked in the club, there were many more girls and even hotter ones, so buyer beware!!!

Thanks for the tips! [Image: biggrin.gif]

The vacation package doesn't include Salsa lesson. I'll need to find it after I get there. I Don't think it's a problem since there must be many classes like that for tourists. I'm taking Cuban salsa class in Toronto. For a group class, lt's like $15~$20 a lesson. For a private lesson, it's ranged between $60~$75 per hour.

Last weekend at a party, my Colombian friend and another Mexicana amiga told me that I'm a pretty good dancer (although not as smooth as those pro or semi-pro level people) ! I'm feeling more confident now about my Cuba trip! [Image: biggrin.gif]

Messages In This Thread