rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Wing Shoes for $150

Red Wing Shoes for 0

I'm not a huge fan of Black boots but these would look sick once worn in with dark jeans, I already have the brown 875s, and waiting on a deal for either the Red Wing Beckman or Wolverine 1000 for a more dressier going out boot (if anyone has advice on or picked between those two chime in!)

If people are concerned about the price of the shoes, realize that if you treat these shoes with boot oil like once a month or two, you can still trash them and they'll last a long time, plus they look better with age and become extremely comfortable, more of a rugged look, and you can always replace the crepe sole at a Red Wing Store or cobbler for 90$ since they are goodyear welted.

**ANOTHER DEAL**

I mentioned briefly about Factory 2nds, which are basically the same shoes with a few dents, blemishes etc..

If you go to Sierra Trading Post and check their Red Wing Shoe Selection

They currently have a coupon code SITEEVE1213 which gives you an extra 20% off the already reduced prices they have

OR strong OR .. sign up for their deal flyer which gives you 30% Off instead... [Image: smile.gif]

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/dealfly...11-_-30off

For instance you could get a Red Wing Heritage 9075 (Factory 2nds)
[Image: 17187.jpg]
for about $106 bucks before shipping after discount..

However if you are a first time RW buyer.. just buy from Nordstrom since those are Firsts and not Seconds

Messages In This Thread