rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have minimalist shoes changed the size of your feet?

Have minimalist shoes changed the size of your feet?

I thought I was going crazy because all of my shoes were suddenly too big, even ones I had barely worn since buying. I did some searching and apparently it's pretty common when people make the switch to more minimalistic footwear. Some report their feet getting bigger, but there are also people who've gotten shorter like me, including a notable track athlete named Alan Webb. Apparently it has to do with your arch become flatter or more pronounced?

For those of you who workout/run in minimalist or barefoot style shoes, did you notice a change in the size of your feet?

I'm debating whether I should ebay some of my shoes since I have a few pairs that are in great condition and are simply unwearable at this point. They still sit fine on my feet but they're not filled out vertically towards the toe, which gives them a long, flat effect that looks terrible. But I'm concerned my feet are going to fuck around and get bigger as soon as I size down [Image: lol.gif]

P.S. I know your shoe size can drop with your weight but mine has been pretty consistent. If you have any other theories though, feel free to share.

Messages In This Thread