rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman can't "understand why he hasn't asked me to marry him"

Woman can't "understand why he hasn't asked me to marry him"

Quote: (01-01-2014 08:59 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2013 09:03 PM)Suits Wrote:  

It isn't like we are going to win at a round of silent treatment.

haha A sidenote, but wanna bet?

I love returning the favor of ignoring a girlfriend if she's trying give me the silent treatment. A few days - or a week if must be - of not going out of your way to track them down and they fall apart.

One time a girlfriend decided she was mad at me and was giving me the treatment and I had no clue what she was even upset about. By the time she broke down and contacted me I had pretty much continued on with my life as if I had no girlfriend and even booked a trip to Hawaii with some of my buddies.

Then she insisted I invite her too. I refused and ended up breaking up with her because she wouldn't shut up about it.

I suppose it depends on what you consider a "win." [Image: biggrin.gif]

EDIT: I've done the same thing to women I've lived with. They're just not emotionally strong enough to hold out if you say fuck it, grab a beer, and go into another room to read a book. Sounds like playing games, and I guess it is, but I'm not going to give someone who is trying to manipulate me the response they're going for.

If you aren't married, I think you stand a chance. Once married, I think it gets harder.

Even if you win, then she divorces you for being "emotional distance" and takes half your stuff.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread