rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guangzhou, China

Guangzhou, China

You should also consider the relative cost of living in the places your considering. For example the wages in chIna might be 400 per week for part time work but the cost of a decent apartment you can estimate at 700 or so per month. Alternatively yout can teach in phnom penh and make the same 400 per week I believe and the cost of a decent apartment is probably half of that in china. Check on the relative costs of living somewhere and perhaps work that into your equation (as well as the intangibles of life in each place)

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread