rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where Are The Player Yodas'??

Where Are The Player Yodas'??

Quote: (12-12-2010 06:50 PM)Larry33 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2010 06:05 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2010 09:09 AM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2010 08:13 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2010 01:02 AM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

I should've known there would be some fools on here that would take what is clearly a lighthearted reference to Jedi, in order to help get my point across, and blow it up as if I'm tapping girls on the shoulder with a lightsaber! In any case the thread was obviously not meant for them since they've brought little of value to it. Hydro, I do appreciate your info and will be looking that up.

yeah, it's not you, it's us. We're the short guy who's referencing a 30 year old movie and asking advice on how to get laid. Please condescend to me some more and then ask how to get women. That's a great formula.

I don't mind speaking condescendingly to your ignorant and obviously bored ass because for one I never your advice specifically nor do I feel you have anything of value to offer.

Any guy that thinks he's ugly is ugly. That's why you don't see ugly "yodas" posting on your silly thread. Go meditate on that.

Silly thread. This from the guy who started the thread of posting women we ve laid out. Talk about a beta thread from a beta bitch.

Its clear to anyone with real game your phony photos are just a desperate attempt to validate your donkey self.

Maybe you should post a picture of Dana White after you sucked his cock. That one I d believe.

Hmmm I thought most guys seemed to like that thread.....I guess you're a fan of mine since you seem to keep up with my posts. We both know you'd never say anything like that in person. You're just one more internet-tough mixed martial typist. If you ever decide you aren't a flaming little punk and you get drunk or high enough to see who you're talking smack to, show up at Xtreme Couture any weekday at 5pm. Bring your mouthpiece.

Messages In This Thread