rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where Are The Player Yodas'??

Where Are The Player Yodas'??

Hey Fisted, I mean Fisto, How did I know I'd hear from your bitch ass again. Perfect name for you by the way. Anytime you need a good fisting you let me know! Wait! On second thought that might be dangerous. Since I watch star wars I might use too much 'Force'! By the way, I don't recall ever saying I'm ugly, in fact I recall saying I'm not. still, there's nothing wrong with a person recognizing his flaws so that he can improve upon them if possible or eliminate them all together. Should a person 300 pounds pretend he isn't? Everyone has a good idea of what the westernized standard of beauty is and how closely they fit that. I simply wanted to hear from people who have overcome their flaws to become successful with women regardless. I'm sorry if my thread got your panties in a bunch! I'm guessing my thread must of hit very close to home and your ugly as homemade soap! Don't worry, there's still hope for you! Just keep learning from this board and change your bitch ass name! May the Force be with you!

Messages In This Thread