rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where Are The Player Yodas'??

Where Are The Player Yodas'??

Quote: (12-10-2010 10:11 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2010 07:26 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

That's just the point, its not conventional. It's the whole reason game evolved. I'm starting to wonder about the reason for this post....Are you saying all these ugly guys I see with fine women are figments of my imagination?

Please don't start with the whole troll thing! I've made numerous posts to this board and all have had legitimate content! I made this thread because I was hoping that some fellas on here with limited looks would chime in and tell their success stories, Thereby encouraging those of us less fortunate in the looks department. What part of that are you not understanding? Most of the guys on hear that seem successful with women and most of the famous love gurus tend to be attractive anyway, So what is hard to tell how much of their success is good game and how much of it is that the girls just thinks their cute! Yes, I know you have seen some ugly guys with beautiful women. We all have. I don't consider myself ugly but I am very short, About 5'5! Yes, just until recently I was seeing this girl whom most would consider very attractive who was 6 feet tall! And that was here in Frisco, not over seas! So yes, I know every dog has his day. However, I know that it will be sometime before I can repeat that feat, at least
here in the US! Therefore, I'm not really impressed with it. What impresses me is
consistency. I would like to consistently get beautiful tall women, not just happen
upon one who just happens to think I'm cute and has some sort of fetish for short
men. Are true guru would be someone off average to below average looks who consistently pulling sevens and better. That would be very encouraging to hear about!
Based on sight alone you would expect Chewbacca to have the ability beat
someone's ass, you wouldn't expect Yoda to do it! Lol. Now, Is the reason for my
thread a little more clear to you?

I got it....wait....I lost it again....

Messages In This Thread