rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where Are The Player Yodas'??

Where Are The Player Yodas'??

I have been going over material from Tariq Nasheed, Marc Katz, etc. and it donned on me that both of these guys are relatively good looking men. In fact, usually when I see love gurus' on television they tend to be somewhat attractive guys, guys who would pretty much attract women anyway. For instance, Nasheed is what, 6'5, in decent shape, etc.? As long as he wasn't a total Carlton Banks (Fresh Prince of Bel Air) He would get his share of women regardless! My question is this... Even the guys on this board, such as Mixx, while I haven't actually seen pics of them, describe themselves as above average in looks, with a ton of money! My question is... Where are the normal and even below average looking guys that are doing well with women? Where are the guys 5'4 and under, or fat or just plain ugly, that are getting 7's and above consistently? I know this is fictional but one of the cool things about Yoda was that he was 3'1, old as hell, yet he was the baddest Jedi in the galaxy! Lol. Clearly it wasn't his size and strength, intimidating looks, etc. that made him bad assed. It was his overwhelming knowledge of the force! (His game!) I think hearing from some of these less that fortunate looking, yet successful with women players would be very inspiring to us not so handsome padawans. Lol

Messages In This Thread