rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

At a crossroads...

At a crossroads...

Okay so the point of this thread is to figure out the best solution to my problem. I would rather not co exist with women.

I am an attractive guy. I get hit on a decent amount and I have had my share of experiences. My body count isnt where I want it to be but I still have gotten my share of pussy. But after dipping my foot into the pool that is game, I have discovered a few problems I have...

1. No matter how much I try to avoid it, women always know how to bring drama. It seems like with every girl ive been involved with, they have a whole lot of drama that comes with them. There is never a woman who is content and at peace with herself. They always have insecurities or daddy issues or something else in that noggin of theirs that makes them act in a way that I simply refuse to deal with. The solution would be to just fuck them and chuck them correct? Well that brings me to number 2

2. I genuinely dislike one night stands and random squeezes. To me the whole process is very fake and soulless. I dont like talking to people who generally disinterest me. Most of the women you meet when doing these pickups or one night stands are pretty scummy personality wise. And the process of listening to these women talk and giving them attention knowing im really not shit to them isnt fun to me.

3. I cannot trust women at all. Anytime I am hanging out with a woman of interest. I always find myself trying to pick apart what she had to say too much. I read in between the lines too much. I always think a woman is ultimately out to use me. I think she is ultimately out for herself. Every time I have gone out of my way for a woman, I have been used as an emotional tampon or generally was treated less than I felt like I deserved.

4. Maintenance. I cannot do the fuck and chuck aspect, but at the same time I dont think I really have what it takes to provide a woman with what she needs for a long term relationship. Taking care of a woman is very similar to parenting or taking care of a pet. There is a lot of responsibility in giving them the affection and attention they need. If you arent providing them with enough of it, they will without a doubt look for it somewhere else. They dont even let you know how they feel because they want you to do it because you want to, not because they tell you to...I look at the dudes who live with the same woman on a daily basis. I did it myself for a few months, and it drove me crazy.

So yeah...I'm only 21, but I am already starting to contemplate even trying. There are just so many negative aspects that are involved for something thats supposed to be positive. I have been through almost all the bullshit you can think of when I was just trying to get some pussy and/or find a chill girl who I enjoy spending time with.

Messages In This Thread