rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Partner"

"Partner"

I ran into this today. If a girl has a "partner" I assumed she is gay but maybe that's out-of-date thinking...???

I opened this girl while going for a walk. I live in a rural area so this is not a common occurrence. She asked if I was going on a pre-Superbowl walk. I told her I'm not really into football and overeating, etc... She mentioned how it was just a big advertisement for "capitalism". I said "well, yeah, consumerism".

In the course of the conversation she mentioned that she lived with her parents but also had a "partner". She works for a university as an actual paid full-on SJW... Some kind of diversity coordinator. When told her about my science background she said, "I hope you're not an investment banker are you?" Haha. (It's ridiculous because I'm so broke right now...)

Anyway, I got her email because she knew someone working in an engineering field I'm interested in. Sent her a fairly "beta" email since I figured there was no point in playing games. I'm really more interested in the networking possibility.

My excitement for the day. My "game" consisted of opening, keeping the conversation going as long as I could, and not giving a shit. It was very cold out so #2 was a slight challenge.

Maybe she isn't gay, though, just super-PC. Maybe my email was too "beta". Ugh. It gets tiresome thinking about that crap.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Messages In This Thread