rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what NOT to do when gaming 8's and 9's

what NOT to do when gaming 8's and 9's

Quote: (12-27-2013 04:59 AM)XXL Wrote:  

I don't know but Distant Light now but no so long ago he used to be a broke party animal with no other lifestyle than clubbing 7 days a week and he was well known for partying & hooking up with nothing less than models in top clubs in NYC.

He's out there somewhere laughing at first 3 points right now.

Hahahaha yea funny enough I did laugh and sadly realized he was banned...

This is that "wild" talk that I always mention about those who have no actual personal experience backing it up.

That said, "9 and 10" is subjective I prefer to say "ideal type" since it's essentially women who ideally you'd want in your life. That said, if I followed OPs advice I would not be living the life I currently live.

1. Daygame is time consuming and isn't profitable when you can go to the "top venues" in your city (especially major cities) and meet a vast amount of women. An like this guy once said...

[Image: 2df9a3ac6d7c11e3b7ad0ab2f26a2e49_8.jpg]

"You don't need to own the yacht...just know the guy who does"

If your a fun cool dude who easily meets women, MEN with other resources will seek you out and want to align with you. I'm given free stuff because...
A. I've built the relationships
B. People are guaranteed to have fun in my presence
C. I know lots of women

2. Fuck Value...I'm fun!! I know this 100% based on my experiences...Also she is the one gaining access to my lifestyle, access, resources, connection, presence. I like partying so I bring her along. (I do also invite people to my friends improv shows and my chef friend dinner party)

3. This is a "Schemers" menality...Why would you not want to meet her friends? Fun fact...
- Hipster chick who I didn't pull one night...months later found a BF...They both hungout and we ended up checking out a "new" venue via her connector friend. That night i met that connector we exchanged #s and for the next 6 months was hanging with him every friday.

- One of my "social circles" at one point I was following around with 8-9 of the chicks. I wouldn't have known some of them if I didn't allow them to roll with their friends.

Bottomline, there are so many women that it is ridiculous and childish to be trying to "hoard" the women your connected with. I personally will cut dudes off SWIFTLY if I see any form of "attitude". She is human, she is allowed to jump at whatever opportunities she feel is best for her.

Quote:Quote:

I only hear and read stories of guys like that. I would pay good money to watch someone in action so I can know the secret to consistently hooking up with models every night on a low budget.

While I didn't bang 100% model types (not the only type I like...Fake tits & certain hipsters are amazing too) I do hookup almost exclusively with tall women who are attractive. (only 2 chicks this year were under 5'8)

Beyond that...
- I spend 0 dollars on nightlife
- I've seen majority of the top djs for free on a weekly basis (zedd, porter robinson, bingo players, arty, r3hab, tiesto, dada life, etc)
- I focus more time on "quality" people than randoms. (In past, a cold approach was more important time wise than say a friend who wanted to grab a bite and/or couldn't get into a club)

An as always proof is in the pudding... [Image: wink.gif]

NOTE, keep this vid within forum only as I have it unlisted since this is more of a personal video AND 3 known people revealed while they are simply out and about. (tyson beckford, busta rhymes and swizz beats) I personally do not take vids of celebs unless there was a "moment" we had together. (Also kills the "discretion" vibe since we don't want all our crazy antics on videos hahaha)

Messages In This Thread