rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Latin America and Asia: Differences?

Latin America and Asia: Differences?

Quote: (12-27-2013 07:36 AM)sylo Wrote:  

Man, I am at my first year here in Korea, and was in Mexico for 2 years before this. I am about to go back. I could write years worth of stuff but I am caught in a time constraint right now. Are there any (more) specific questions you have regarding latinas? I am so into latinas but I have also really come around on the Korean chicks. Before this year, I never really cared about asian girls, it was all about the latinas. Now I have a severe case of terminal yellow fever. But I still miss latinas!

Quick run down then I have to get, but I will check back on you later. Latinas, esp when compared to asians, have incredible bodies. It is not uncommon for them to have a very nice rack, and a great butt (hips too man!!!) and they are very sensual, more obviously sexual. But then you have the flawless asian face, and that almost innocent sexuality. It is hard to explain but since you mentioned you have experience in Korea, I think you know what I mean. I love K girls. But I would have to say latinas are less fake. Meaning, they care less about what other people think about them. So much to write! Let me know what your thinking and I will check in when I have more time.

have been hooked on the latinas in the states now for the last few years, and grew up with a lot of koreans. went out last week to a bunch of korean spots and hands down if I did decide to pursue asians again it would be the k's, they just seem like a lot of fun and the women dress and do themselves up better, you could say the latinas of asia.

Messages In This Thread