rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

22 y/o suited up, Rolex, NYC. Am I ahead of my time or am I in a prime position?
2 y/o suited up, Rolex, NYC. Am I ahead of my time or am I in a prime position?
Sometimes I feel like it's a bit of both. You somewhat outgrow where you're expected to be when viewed by women. You'd think this is a good thing but it always isn't...

This has enabled me to date more older women because they say "I have my shit together." But I find that it doesn't necessarily HELP my game with women my own age. I don't want to alienate from my own age group. Girls my age don't give a shit about my job. They just see me in a nice suit and are often shocked I'm dressing like this at a young age. I wear suits because of the work I do, not to just impress a girl on a date. I don't want to stand out in a BAD way, despite having good,
Desirable traits.

So I'm wondering: do I tone it down a bit? Make myself seem more "typical" to a woman 21-23 or do I just stay as I am?

Messages In This Thread