rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what are the things an American guy would see different with Int'l women?

what are the things an American guy would see different with Int'l women?

I really enjoy hearing about how great all these other women in other countries are, but what are the primary ways in which they different?

(I have some of the answers from my reading here, but I'm just wondering if someone who has most of the answers, could - perhaps, sum it all up into one post?)

I read Roosh's newest blog article on travel and how it won't solve game problems, or necessarily increase the 'hot/cute'ness of the girls you do bang, but for a guy with 'average' game at the moment, what could he typically expect to see during club game & day game approaches, even "beyond the bang" (Roosh, if you ever write a book on dating/relationships, that's the title, lol) and into "dating".

Are the typical problems we see as American guys isolated to the typical American girl? Meaning, can one travel pretty much anywhere else and be removed from a good part of the behavior issues we see?

thoughts?

Messages In This Thread