rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Conspiracy Theory Thread

Conspiracy Theory Thread

A buddy I work with recently came out to me as a conspiracy theorist. He sent me some videos on how the earth is flat and how the moon landing was a hoax. The videos were definitely interesting but had plenty of holes in them. I love conspiracy theories but it usually takes overwhelming evidence to believe in them.

I believe that there was more to 9/11 and that most powers spread disinformation, but I can't take the Flat Earth Theory seriously. Any flaw posted in it is immediately explained away by the "new world order" or "powers that be" spreading lies to the sheeple. They then shame you for being ignorant and brainwashed.

I am looking for the truth just as hard as everyone else but the debating techniques of conspiracy theorists drive away the majority of sensible people. "Believe what I say or you are a brainwashed pawn in the Illuminati's evil plan". "NASA took in Nazi's so everything they say is null and void". The list goes on and on.

Messages In This Thread