rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dwyane Wade is as BETA dweeb as they make 'em

Dwyane Wade is as BETA dweeb as they make 'em

Most Pro Athletes have poor game. For Wayde this might be the pinnicle of what he is looking for and assumes a older lady won't be about bullshit and commited to him raising a family.

Not sure why everybody assuming Wayde is swimming in buckets as his ex wife was a mess:

[Image: article-2207844-15336767000005DC-505_634x437.jpg]

He started dating her at 15 years of age, literally his HS sweet heart. They burned out and she took $5 million from in during the divorce. He is a committed Christian man whom is involved still with his Church in Chicago. She was obviously a bad seed and caused a lot of drama to the point Wade got sole custody of their children.

Still, even with all of that i'm sure he was fucking all types of hoes during his time....[Image: dodgy.gif]

Not a chance. No player would of put himself in a position to be fleeced for $5 million like that. Its clear Wade had to learn the hard way.

Also, no player is marrying a 41 year woman no matter how good that pussy is.

He dosn't know any better, but one can't knock a guy for being in love. He has two kids and wants a family so I guess he feels this is the right fit.

Dude has no game though. I always tell people stop keeping the myth alive that all pro athletes have game, most don't, especially if they are on a elite level.

Wade shows know signs of a dude whom knows the game. He is moving with his heart (and dick) on this more then his brain (and dick). It is what is though, so I wish them good and hopefully Gabby keeps them looks up for a good 10 years. Her dark skin and fitness regimen has kept he looking good for her age, in real life terms she is probably closer to "34" then 41.

She looks like a Namibian girl to me:

[Image: ifwt-gab.jpg]
[Image: jdyakT0l.jpg]

Messages In This Thread